Category: Awadees FAQ left

All scholars must travel on Student visa (subclass 500). Please see here for more information on visas.

Breaching visa conditions, such as working more than the allowed number of hours, may result in your visa being cancelled. It is your responsibility to make sure you have a valid passport and visa while you are studying in Australia. If you have any issues in Australia, see your Student Contact Officer as soon as possible.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *