Category: Awadees FAQ right

Yes. You and dependent family members travelling with you are allowed to work. You do not need to apply separately for a work permit. However, we advise against working during term as it could disrupt your studies. Please see here for more information on working in Australia.  

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *