Category: Applicants FAQs right

All applicants must submit certified copies of work contracts with their application, or official recruitment decision/s if they are government employees, to prove they have the required period of relevant full-time work experience. These documents do not have to be translated into English. All applicants are also required to submit with their application an Employer Reference Letter from their current employer.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *