Category: Awadees FAQ right

Many students experience emotional turmoil as they adjust to life in Australia, or on return to Vietnam. Educational institutions are aware of this reaction and can help you manage it, for example through on-campus counselling services.

Remember that you are not alone and there is help available for you. The first thing you should do is talk to your Student Contact Officer. They will be able to talk to you about your feelings and advise you on actions that will help you feel better.

Keep in contact with your family through email, Skype, Facebook, telephone and other social networks.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *