The new videos on the core Lao Language techniques of the new Grade 1 curriculum and on professional development activities
The “ວິດີໂອສໍາລັບການພັດທະນາຄູ Teacher Development Videos” channel was created to help teachers develop their skills in using the new National Primary Curriculum that was launched in September 2019.
The videos demonstrate key new teaching techniques and show effective practices to apply to solve teaching challenges. They can be used by teachers, principals, pedagogical advisors and teacher trainers for additional self-learning, lesson preparation or to refresh a specific teaching technique. All videos use real examples from educators using the new national primary curriculum in Lao classrooms.
Seven new teacher development videos have just been released on Lao Language Grade 1 curriculum and on professional development techniques. All videos provide detailed explanations and live classroom demonstrations to help the teachers understand the new pedagogical method.
The following videos are already available:
- Grade 1 Teaching and Learning Techniques 1-3
- Grade 1 Teaching and Learning Techniques 4-5
- NEW Grade 1 Teaching and Learning Techniques 6-7
- NEW Grade 1 Teaching and Learning Techniques 8-9
- NEW Grade 1 Teaching and Learning Techniques 10-12
- NEW Grade 1 Teaching and Learning Techniques 15
- NEW Using Decodable Readers (part 1)
- NEW Using Decodable Readers (part 2)
- Managing Classes Outside
- Assessing Learning by Rubrics
- NEW Classroom Observation and feedback
- 34 songs for the Grade 1 curriculum.